Company News

July 18, 2018

JUUL, the leading vaping technology in the US, launches today in the UK with a mission to impact the lives of the UK’s 7.6 million adult smokers . JUUL Labs is committed to using innovative technology to provide the best possible alternative for adult smokers who want to switch. JUUL Labs was created from ten years’ research into vapour technology by founders James Monsees and Adam Bowen who applied their product design backgrounds to find an effective alternative for smokers like them. The JUUL Device’s functional design disrupts the traditional smoking experience and helps adult smokers Make the Switch.

JUUL’s functional design uses a closed-loop temperature control vapour technology device which has been designed to maintain the temperature needed for optimal vaporization while avoiding combustion.

JUULpods contain glycerol, propylene glycol, natural oils, extracts and flavour, nicotine and benzoic acid. The components of the liquid are 97% for pharmaceutical use and the remaining 3% are for food use, in line with the safety standards established for this type of product. JUUL’s flavours use natural and artificial ingredients that provide its specific taste.